- Short, even for a dwarf, standing at just over 4'6", he still has a good muscle tone to him but also has enough fat to be falling on the side of portly. His hair is more grey than brown these days, and tends to do whatever it wants- regardless of Cyril's wishes. His beard is kept well trimmed because he would hate to set it on fire again.
- He wears hearty clothing, usually covered by a leather smock that is much scarred by heat singing.
- His great sword is nearly as large as he is, but well kept. It has been in the Saelac House for generations, and a gift from his great uncle upon becoming House Saelac's champion in the provings. He has some guilt about keeping it, as it should be returned to his family now that he is not using it, but not enough guilt that it needs to be done right now.
- He currently does not have any armor, a peculiar circumstance for an armorer by profession. His old armor is displayed in his shop.
- Trap tools
- Small sweets
- a waterskin that is actually full of water
- bits of broken things that he picks up along the way
Normal gifts: Cyril likes anything broken, because it would be a challenge to fix it up.
- Pie. (Unlocked after at least three other completed companion quests) Cyril has noticed that everyone else is getting their dreams come true, he decides to add his own dream to the list. Only he's a simple man with a simple desire to eat the best pie in Thedas.
- Dwarven Anvil. He has always wanted a proper dwarven anvil to work on instead of making do with a human one.
Battle Start Phrases
"I could use a bit of a warm up"
Battle End Phrases
Random Ambient Phrases
(ENTERING OSTAGAR) –
(ENTERING LOTHERING) –
(ENTERING CIRCLE TOWER) – “
(ENTERING ORZAMMAR) –
(ENTERING DALISH CAMP) –
(ENTERING REDCLIFF) –
(ENTERING DENERIM) –
(ENTERING HAVEN) –
(ENTERING WARDEN'S KEEP) –
(ENTERING AMARANTHINE) –
(ENTERING KOCARI WILDS) –